-->

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Snow Day


Our trip to the snow has come and gone in a flash. With two exciting days of adventure and laughing behind us, we now have to get back in the swing of things. Back to work, back to school and back to a dried out, cat-abused christmas tree that finally needs to come down. While I would define myself as a "warm weather" person, the beauty of the snow and the drive through the Sierra Mountains is so peaceful and scenic. Being seasoned pros at mini-vacations, I'm sure we will return to the area before the snow melts. Until then, its nice to recap with some pictures from our stay.

Me being quite the history buff, I had to check out the Mark Twain Museum. Look what I found, his desk from the 1800's!


Our favorite hotel in Virginia City... it's haunted too!

No comments: