-->

Monday, January 14, 2013

Origins Original

Origins Skincare

Collage created by Polyvore
1. A Perfect World SPF 25 Anti-Aging Moisturizer 2. Brighter by Nature Brightening Peel Pads 3. Checks and Balances Face Wash 4. Out of Trouble Rescue Mask 5. Lip Remedy 6. Silk Screen Refining Powder 7. Powder Foundation Brush

After years of searching for a skincare regimen that works with my overly sensitive skin, I have found it! As mentioned previously in my lipstick post (here) I don't wear tons of makeup and do really prefer a natural look, besides my mass consumption of lipstick and layers of mascara! Low and behold! Origins has changed my life and fulfilled all my skincare hopes and dreams. They offer great products for any skin type (dry, oily, etc.) or any skin need (acne, anti-aging, etc.) For me, I love that it combines natural ingredients that doesn't break the bank. Try it for yourself! Visit a Origins store or find it at Macy's or Sephora.

No comments: