-->

Friday, December 21, 2012

Lipstick Lady


While I don't wear a lot of make-up, show me a bright, shiny lipstick any day of the week and I cannot resist. Picked up some new fun and girly colors that I must share my excitement. So tempting and bold, lipstick can really change the entire mood of an outfit. I've tried my fair share of brands but must say I have formed quite the bias for Chanel lipsticks.



Whether your looking for a subtle, glossy look or a vibrant, moisturized pout, there is no turning back with Chanel's Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure and Rouge Coco Shine! All colors transition so easily from any day to night look....


All tones and colors work regardless of the time of year and season and look great on every skin tone. If you love lipstick give 'em a try. Once you go Chanel, you'll never go back.  

My current favorites include: Rouge Allure, Libertine #34 with Rouge Coco Shine , Parfait #74 on top. Explore more at Chanel


No comments: