-->

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bay Area Legend




// Tweed Jacket: Nasty Gal, Cropped Undershirt: H &M, Oxblood Denim: Zara, Wedges: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: Louis Vuitton //

Happy New Year's Eve! Thought I'd break out my beloved Giants hat today as inspiration to the upcoming 2013 season. Also, received my new jacket from Nasty Gal a few days ago and love the idea of mixing something so casual (baseball hat) with a cute cropped tweed jacket. I love this jacket because it can be worn with jeans, dresses or really just about anything, it is a great staple piece I have added to my closet! Nasty Gal always has the best stuff on their site. I am highly addicted and must worn new shoppers that you will become addicted just as fast. Check them out here. Here's to 2013 and all that may await in the future. Oh, and of course, can't wait for baseball season to start again.

No comments: